Grab a can of Rosé and cheers to the freakin’ weekend. At The Drop we believe that almost any hour should be happy hour, but those two magical days at the end of the week do hold a special place in our livers. This is the list of our top five favorite spots that you can booze at this weekend in NYC. Five bars in 48 hours? Sounds like a standard couple of days to us.
1. Rare View chelsea | 152 W 26th St, Manhattan, New York 10001
Going topless isn’t for everyone, so it’s a good thing this bar has a retractable roof. Rare View Chelsea let’s us booze with a view, and carry on ignoring the weatherman.
2. Boat Basin Café | W 79TH St, New York, New York 10024, United States
When you put wine in a can, it’s hard not to love a twist on the traditional. So obviously when we find a restaurant built on a boat basin, we go.
3. American Whiskey | 247 W 30th St New York, New York 10001
Although we’re partial to wine, we do appreciate a committed relationship to any type of alcohol. I mean America does know how to party, might as well head to a bar named after it.
4. Rochelle’s | 205 Chrystie St, Manhattan, New York, New York 10002
Tattoos and mustaches not required, but preferred. There’s no real dress code at Rochelle’s, just prepare to wear that post-shot grimace once or twice. Don’t worry, you can chase with wine.
5. Shay&Ivy | 39 W 24th St, Manhattan, New York, New York 10010
We can’t remember the last time we had a boozy weekend that didn’t include brunch. That also may or may not be from drinking too much. Catch us at Shay&Ivy for probably breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.